If you follow me on TikTok, you know I make a lot of Milwaukee content… city of Milwaukee specifically. I’ve had several creators reach out to me to let me know that they’re also in the area. The rest of the list is filled with Milwaukee TikTokers I’ve found throughout my use of the app and I made specific note of.
Beyond those that I’ve specifically talked to, the location of the TikTokers was determined by the content they post (local landmarks, hashtags, comments, bios). I know there are definitely more creators in the area than what is included here, I would love to do more of these lists in the future (DM me @JMattMke on the platform of your preference).
Back in October of 2020, there was a song that was popping up on everyone’s for you page, it was by Aly and AJ called “Potential Breakup Song”. There was one video that you just couldn’t avoid, it featured 5 moms and has 86M views. Wait, let me write that out: 86,000,000. That’s incredible. Those moms… are from SE WI. All of their daughters are on the list below, they’ve pointed out which mom was theirs on some of their content.
As great as it would be to make a city of Milwaukee TikTokers list specifically (maybe one day!), it was easier to find creators that lived in southeastern Wisconsin (mostly within the greater Milwaukee area). Everyone is listed in the order of their follower count on the day this article was published. Also, I focused on creators with at least 10,000 followers or more. Also, I know I said 25, but I added a few bonus locals – always nice to get more than you expected (like the extra french fry at the bottom of the bag).
32. Quentin Allums – @TagjustQ (16.6K)
31. Madelyn Johnson – @MadelynJohnsonR (25.9K)
30. Jenna Perry – @JennaCPerry (25.7K)
29. Megan Coogan – @MegCoogan (27K) – daughter of 5th Mom (Mary Beth)
28. Tracy Apps – @TheRealTapps (28.3K)
27. Sam Kelly – @_SamKelly_ (30.8K) – daughter of 3rd Mom (Laura)
26. Megan Wagner – @MeganWagner24 (32.7K) – daughter of 4th Mom (Chris)
Watch on TikTok: 5 Soul Food Spots in Milwaukee w/ Promise of HOT 105.7
25. Kristin Brey – @AsGoesWisconsin (36.7K)
24. Abby McLaughlin – @AbbyMcLaughlin6 (42.5K) – daughter of 2nd Mom (Sue)
23. Noelle Hetzel – @Noey_Rose (48.7K)
22. Tian Nicole – @Gothsconsin (53.3K)
21. Alec – @AlecTheBard (60.2K)
20. Julia Ragalie – @JuliaGuliaTattoos (61.2K)
19. Javaier – @Dr.Phill17 (65.3K)
18. Jared Lund – @JaredsBrokeniPhone (84.3K)
17. Brandon Wilson – @Steezaholic (108.3K)
Watch on TikTok: 5 Views by Motorcycle Around Milwaukee w/ Steezaholic
16. Ellie O’Brien – @Ellie_Bellie_5 (129.8K)
15. Savanna Lynne – @ImpactingDreamer (144.9K)
14. JMatt – @JMattMke (146.3K) – Hey, that’s me!
13. Big Ju – @GumGumBigJu (184.8K)
12. Jessica Dean – @BloodBathAndBeyond (204.7K)
11. Maddy Spidell – @MaddySpidell (205.7K)
10. Alex Rivera – @AlexRiv1311 (294.6K)
9. Scenes – @WildestSceneReactions (301.3K)
8. Gabby – @ShabbyGabby (372.8K) – VERIFIED
7. Delaney Brown – @DelaneyBbrownn (584.1K)
Watch on TikTok: 5 Cheese Curd Destinations in Milwaukee w/ MidwestGirlAdventures
6. Zak Gruber – @IndieMoto (604.4K)
5. Mia Gillespie – @MiaGillespiee (1M) – daughter of 1st Mom (Therese)
4. Bobby – @BobbySGlobe (1.4M)
3. Joe Zvonar – @JoeZvonar (2.1M)
1. Hero DW – @HeroDW (3.3M)
There you go… 25+ Milwaukee TikTokers that you should follow in the southeastern Wisconsin area; two of which are verified and five have over a million followers! If your favorite local TikToker was missed from my list, let me know on social media at @JMattMke (same handle on TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube Shorts, and Snapchat)!
Join fellow Hashtaggers and sign up for our newsletter! Also, look up our groups on Facebook (mention you were referred from the website) and LinkedIn. Finally, be alerted when we publish new events, follow us on Eventbrite!