Wisconsin check… followed by a montage of Culver’s and Kwik Trip videos. I used to wonder how Wisconsinites found their way to my for you page but I’ve stopped questioning it. TikTok really said for you and I’m here for it!
Based on knowing some of them or my best guess through looking at countless TikToks by each creator (checking for WI landmarks, local hashtags, and any other local mentions) I am fairly confident that everyone on this list is currently IN Wisconsin at the time of writing this. I know there are also a few local brands on TikTok, but for the purpose of this list – I’m sticking to individuals (some of these individuals are also entrepreneurs – make that money!).
One guy that I just can’t count on this list because his bios claim Chicago but I’ve heard rumors that he lives south of Milwaukee (which, technically Chicago is that) is Daniel LaBelle (@daniel.labelle). He has 17.8M followers on TikTok and on January 4, 2021 he dropped a video with scenes from around the city of Milwaukee.
Also, Elle Liniewski (@elleliniewski – 1.9M followers) was born in Milwaukee, Wisconsin but currently attends the University of South Carolina.
There are certainly more than 50 Wisconsin creators with over 50,000 followers and I’m going to miss some people – I’d love to make more of these lists (feel free to DM me with more suggestions @JMattMke). On this inaugural list, 7 accounts are verified, and 10 of those featured have one million followers or more (yes, Giannis Antetokounmpo is included… but he isn’t the most followed on this list)!
50,000 – Welcome to the Club!
TikTok is an app where you can grow at such a rapid rate, but getting the ball rolling still takes effort. Getting your first 50K is no easy task (for most of us at least!).
54. Hannah Larissa – @.rockii (50.6K)
53. Tian Nicole – @Gothsconsin (53.3K)
52. Alec – @AlecTheBard (60.2K)
51. Julia Ragalie – @JuliaGuliaTattoos (61.2K)
50. Sarah Kozlowski – @skozlowski (61.3K)
49. Javaier – @Dr.Phill17 (65.3K)
48. Tessa Diderrich – @.tessa.nicole (80K)
47. Jared Lund – @JaredsBrokeniPhone (84.3K)
100,000 – Six Figures!
Shoutout to everyone that hit the huge milestone of 100,000 followers!
46. Brandon Wilson – @Steezaholic (108.3K)
45. Kate Fuller – @kklilfuller23 (114.2K)
44. Vance Berget – @VanceBerget (115.3K)
43. Marshall King – @marshallking1 (124.6K)
42. Ellie O’Brien – @Ellie_Bellie_5 (129.8K)
41. Savanna Lynne – @ImpactingDreamer (144.9K)
40. JMatt – @JMattMke (146.3K) – Hey, That’s Me!
39. Hope – @DopeyHopey (151.5K)
38. Gena Marie – @iamGenaMarie (156.6K)
37. Dallas – @DallyAllyAllas (166.7K)
36. Ellen M – @EllenMPianist (171.9K)
35. Kitty Cat Matt – @KittyCatMatt (179.7K)
34. Jordan Fleischmann – @ThisDudeJordan (177.9K)
33. Big Ju – @GumGumBigJu (184.8K)
32. Joe Samson – @JoeSamson6oh (188.2K)
31. Jessica Dean – @BloodBathAndBeyond (204.7K)
30. Maddy Spidell – @MaddySpidell (205.7K)
28. Alex Rivera – @AlexRiv1311 (294.6K)
27. Scenes – @WildestSceneReactions (301.3K)
26. Josh Mericle – @jmericle27 (316K)
25. Kimberly Ann Mozza – @KimberlyAnn__Mozza (324.3K)
24. Matty Bianchi – @mattybfatty (329.6K)
23. Jorden Cain – @jordencain (357.8K)
22. Gabby – @ShabbyGabby (372.8K) – VERIFIED
21. Stella Speich – @stellaspeich (416.8K)
20. Luke Wright – @LukeWrightMain (454K)
19. Jack Dail – @JackDail2 (487.2K)
500,000 – A Huge Milestone!
Yes, touching 100,000 followers is an impressive accomplishment, but check out those Wisconsin TikTokers that have exceeded 500,000!
18. Nick Christiansen – @MilWeb1 (588.4K)
17. Delaney Brown – @DelaneyBbrownn (584.1K)
16. Zak Gruber – @IndieMoto (604.4K)
15. Cole Parrell – @ColeParrell (649.5K)
14. Aaron Maternowski – @CurlyFuq (792.5K)
13. Erica Lynn – @lmaoo.erica (857.4K) – VERIFIED
12. Hannalee Marie – @HannaleeMarie (870.2K)
11. Kody Green – @SchizophrenicHippie (954.5K)
1,000,000 – Millionaires!
It’s hard to believe that there’s more than 1 Wisconsin content creator with over a million followers on TikTok, but we actually have quite a few! One of them is Giannis… which, I guess would be the guy we’d all expect.
10. Mia Gillespie – @MiaGillespiee (1M)
9. Thomas Peck – @TPeck (1M)
8. Charlie Berens – @CharlieBerens (1M) – VERIFIED
7. Jack Alexus – @Jack_Alexus (1.2M)
6. Bobby – @BobbySGlobe (1.4M)
5. Sam Vicchiollo – @SamVicchiollo (1.8M) – VERIFIED
4. Kevin “Sally is a Dog” Dollhopf – @SallyisaDog (2M) – VERIFIED
3. Joe Zvonar – @JoeZvonar (2.1M)
1. Hero DW – @HeroDW (3.3M)
Honorable Mention (Wisconsin TikTokers Under 50,000)
Follower count isn’t everything, so I still want to include a few Wisconsin creatives that are still growing but are worth mentioning!
Noelle Hetzel – @Noey_Rose (48.7K)
Morgan Hoppe – @MorganHoppe (47.3K)
Kristin Brey – @AsGoesWisconsin (36.7K)
The Carillon Guy – @TheCarillonGuy (31.4K)
Ike Wynter – @Ike_Wynter (31.1K)
Sam Li – @TheSamLi (19.3K)
Bennett Young – @bennet_young (15.9K)
Sarah Weitkunat – @SarahDubbs08 (13K)
If you didn’t see your favorite creator on this list, I may not know about them yet – hit me up on social media at @JMattMke (same handle on TikTok, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube Shorts, and Snapchat)!
Join fellow Hashtaggers and sign up for our newsletter! Also, look up our groups on Facebook (mention you were referred from the website) and LinkedIn. Finally, be alerted when we publish new events, follow us on Eventbrite!